Licensed Vocational Nurses are essential members of a healthcare team. They are trained and certified in patient care and are qualified to offer nursing services for patients of all ages. LVNs work under the supervision of a registered nurse. Listed below are services LVNs can offer:
- Collecting lab samples
- Offering basic medical services, including inserting catheters, IV therapy, dressing wounds, and more
- Monitoring patient vital signs
- Assisting patients in medication administration based on doctor’s prescription
- Keeping medical records updated
- Informing registered nurses and doctors about patients’ health changes
- Educating families about their loved ones’ health and helping them keep in touch
When you work with us, you can be assured that you will not have to worry about filling your vacant LVN positions. Our staffing specialists can source, evaluate, and recruit LVNs efficiently. We will also make sure to staff you with professionals who can easily integrate themselves into your team and match your work values.
Free Initial Consultation
Let us discuss about your staffing needs and how we can help.
For Job Seekers